We want to see a gender balanced media.
While we’ve come a long way, gender representation in the media is, unfortunately, far from equal.
So we’re doing something about it.
As communications professionals, we too have a part to play in facilitating balanced gender representation. It’s time for the communications industry to take a more proactive stance.
That’s why we’ve launched rePResent, our new initiative to support diversity in the media.
The media should represent those who consume it. And that means more women, and fewer stereotypes.
After all, you can’t be what you can’t see.
If you are interested in joining, or would like to hear more about rePResent, please contact email@example.com
We pledge to make balanced gender representation a priority – not an afterthought – in:
- Every press briefing we arrange
- Every spokesperson we put forward
- Every campaign we create
- The language we use
On top of that, we’ll be offering our members:
- Expert PR counsel
- Opportunities for media training to confidence courses
A forum for sharing media and event opportunities
Work With Us
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and register your interest to support our initiative.
RePResent will offer:
- Purpose-led brand and PR campaigns
- Brand and personal profile building
- Community events
- Internal events to encourage new voices in your business
- Television, radio and press interviews
- Public speaking and conferences
- Confidence courses
- Proactive media opportunities delivered to your inbox
- Access to our events and opportunities list
- Discounts on media training and events